share me for pc:-
Transferring files between mobile is but not the same case on pc, but here I share the process to download ShareMe For PC including windows and mac.
And if you are the one who is looking to download and install this file transfer app on pc then you are in the right place.
Because in this article I share how you can download and install the shareme app for windows and mac.
Continue with this article and learn how you can install the shareme app on your laptop or computer.
Here I share a total of two installation methods with some FAQs of this app so make sure you read this article till last.
Now when it comes to filing transfer the only name that comes into mind is the shareit.
But if you are mi user then it might differ for you. Because in the mi mobile there is one file transfer app.
This is known as a mi drop but nowadays the app name has changed to the shareme to make available for all.
And compare the xender, superbeam, and showbox this app is easy to install and easy to use.
With this shareme pc app, you can transfer any files from one phone to another phone with WiFi.
This app is available for all android users but when it comes to download mi drop for pc then no one has the answer.
Because there is not an official app of the shareme available on the windows store and not any other website.
So, we can directly install this app on our laptop or computer and we have to use the android emulator.
With the Android emulator you can install any other app on your pc same we installed thoptv on pc.
As I discussed before that here are a total of two methods so let’s start with the first one.
ShareMe For PC Download and Install (Working)
- First, download the nox player app on your pc and install the app on your pc as well.
- Now open the app on your pc and sign in with your Google account to start the play store.
- Next, click on the play store icon available on the dashboard and then search for the shareme app on the pc search bar.
- On the next step look for the mi drop and click on the install button to start the installation process.
- Now it will start the installation process and once the app has been installed you can see the open button there.
- To start the app on the pc, click on the open button there and you can also start the app by clicking on the app icon.